French doors are still very popular today and are an ideal choice if you don’t have a large opening in the wall which lends itself to sliding or bifold doors. They can be used with or without side lights and, although they generally open out, it is perfectly possible to choose open in options depending on your indoor and outdoor space.
You can also have the flush appearance which is suited perfectly not only to the flush single door, but also the flushSASH windows.
• Optional Mid-rail or internal transom
• Double or triple glazed options
• Fully glazed or part glazed/ panelled options
• Acoustic insulation options
• Polished, easy-clean white finish
• 100% Lead-free PVCu substrate
• Double-glazed units use soft coat energy-saving glass
• Black, White or Grey warm-edge spacer bar
• Ultra-slim ‘almost invisible’ co-extruded glazing gaskets
• Foiled woodgrain or coloured finish options
• Multiple cill options including Part M